Re: lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/unknown-translations-service-643545-0 into lp:launchpad/devel

Review: Approve ui
The issues about what the admin sees are indeed questions for the translations team. I have a question to add. U believe Ubuntu is the only distro that can be translated because it is the only distro that soyuz builds...Shouldn't the options be unknown, or external?

> you could change the text of the 'Configure translations' link to 'Use Launchpad to translate <name>

^ This feature is not about using Launchpad, it is about stating where services are located. If the service is external, Ubuntu wants to know that so that a contributor can go else where.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/unknown-translations-service-643545-0/+merge/36464
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/unknown-translations-service-643545-0 into lp:launchpad/devel.