Re: [Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/uniqueconfig into lp:launchpad/devel

Hi Robert,
as mentioned on IRC, I don't feel good about adding new files to the canonical tree if they are Launchpad specific. The feeling has not gone away and I ask you to consider moving canonical.config to lp.config. This will most likely require an extra branch as there are many call sites for canonical.config but they are all mechanical changes.

Also, I am worried about your bumping the version number for fixtures to 0.3.2 when that version is not available from the project page or branch on Launchpad. Neither was 0.3.1 it seems. Intentionally or not, this sneeks unreviewed and unproven code into the Launchpad tree. I have a bad feeling about this practice, too.

Please talk to Brad about both issues and see what he says.

Henning
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/uniqueconfig/+merge/38689
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/uniqueconfig into lp:launchpad/devel.