Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/improved-broken-link-handling into lp:launchpad/devel

On 22/10/10 19:11, Gavin Panella wrote:
> Review: Approve
>> Thanks for the most excellent review. It's the most thorough one
>> I've had.
>
> I hope it was useful...

Extremely. Thanks. Especially since I'm a new to lp and have figured
stuff out mostly by trial and error or by looking at what others have
done or reverse engineering etc.

> I often do quite thorough reviews and I worry that I'm being too
> thorough. Let me know if you ever feel that my reviews are
> demotivating or too picky. That would mean I'm doing it wrong :)

On the contrary, I see code reviews as a great learning opportunity,
regardless of how experienced the code author may or may not be. A 2nd
set of eyes always picks up issues that the author is often too close to
the code to see. Plus they are a great way to help share knowledge
across team boundaries.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/improved-broken-link-handling/+merge/37095
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/improved-broken-link-handling into lp:launchpad/devel.