[Merge] lp:~bryce/launchpad/lp-617695-linkui into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~bryce/launchpad/lp-617695-linkui into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch contains the UI changes to implement display of components and component groups (products) available from a given bug tracker, along with an edit form for linking components to particular source packages.

A preimplementation call was done with Deryck about the design and implementation of the ui and code.  He also gave some advice on the tests while we were at UDS.

Lint issues have been checked and fixed.

I test this using the command:

  ./bin/test -t browser.*bugtracker_component

I've also run this through ec2 test.  The test run failed due to windmill issues; but, these failures seem unrelated to my branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bryce/launchpad/lp-617695-linkui/+merge/39679
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bryce/launchpad/lp-617695-linkui into lp:launchpad.