Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs into lp:launchpad

I fully agree that we need a standard way of doing boolean FeatureFlags.  I believe the lack of it indicates that Feature Flags are incomplete, since enabling/disabling features was described as key functionality.

But I think using empty/non-empty to indicate boolean is pretty gross.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs/+merge/49758
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wgrant/launchpad/bug-708999-ff-docs into lp:launchpad.