Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad

Hi Henning

> this looks good and I had actually stumbled on this problem when reviewing your last work. Thanks for addressing this.

No problem. I found it during my own QA and so did William. William won
the race to create the bug :-)

> Although, IF you have the information present when creating the dialog it would be waaaaaay cooler if the distroseries for which pending builds exist are grayed out, so that the user cannot trigger an error here so easily. (It may still happen if a daily build gets scheduled while the dialog is open.) I realize, though, that this may be a bit more difficult since this also depends on the selected PPA.

I could look at extracting this info from the page (the builds table)
and pass it to the popup. However, the info would likely be stale and
the user would have valid options greyed out (if the build had since
finished). The other option would be to make a server call each time the
popup is invoked. This could be done asynchronously and the pending
builds greyed out once the info is received from the server. It's doable
but is it worth the implementation cost? Not sure....

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success/+merge/50873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad.