Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad

I looked at disabling it but there wasn't a very clear distinction
between the disabled ones and the enabled ones ie looking at the screen,
it was hard or impossible to see that the checkbox was disabled and the
user may attempt to click it and wonder why it didn't work. Perhaps
there's a style I can apply to make it easier to see the difference?
Maybe the label text can be made a light shade of grey?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success/+merge/50873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad.