Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad

> I looked at disabling it but there wasn't a very clear distinction
> between the disabled ones and the enabled ones ie looking at the screen,
> it was hard or impossible to see that the checkbox was disabled and the
> user may attempt to click it and wonder why it didn't work. Perhaps
> there's a style I can apply to make it easier to see the difference?
> Maybe the label text can be made a light shade of grey?

I have now kept the checkboxes, made them disabled, and rendered the text as light grey.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success/+merge/50873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad.