Re: [Merge] lp:~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk into lp:launchpad

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk/+merge/52062
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk into lp:launchpad.