Re: [Merge] lp:~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk into lp:launchpad

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM, John A Meinel <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm proposing it this way, because it sounded like how Robert wanted the transition to happen. Make loggerhead trunk stable, start using it as the deployment source.

I want us to eliminate the delta and start using whatever loggerhead
itself recommends users use. Either we should run releases (and every
change to trunk that we want should be released immediately), or we
should run trunk. So, in short, this is fine.

There is one more change we need to make before landing this branch:
we should get pqm setup for trunk (its already setup for launchpad's
pqm branch, so should be very easy to do).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk/+merge/52062
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jameinel/launchpad/use_loggerhead_trunk into lp:launchpad.