Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404 into lp:launchpad

This is good, but possibly incomplete.

If the master bug isn't viewable, perhaps we shouldn't list the bug
number *either* - the whole point being that said bug is invisible to
the submitter. We've a cluster of bugs around the behaviour and UI of
duplicates-against-private-bugs, and similarly in the planning for bug
relationships and better privacy, the idea was put forward to simply
hide relationships (of which duplicate is one that we already have)
where the other side was invisible to the viewing user.

Hmm, in writing this I realise that actually the thing is way to
complex to shoe-horn in here.

But I do think we should do something to help with the support load -
folk will be confused when its not a link and they can't see it.
Perhaps 'duplicate of bug 42 which is embargoed (you cannot view it)'.

Or something.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404/+merge/57244
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404 into lp:launchpad.