Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404 into lp:launchpad

I was actually thinking something similar, but I wanted to keep consistent with the portlet, which I don't think has room for the expanded text.

I'll work on some phrasing that works both above the comment box and in the portlet, and make those changes.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404/+merge/57244
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/private-bugs-404 into lp:launchpad.