Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/778437-sprb-spam into lp:launchpad

I've looked through the tests and I can find some that check how the email would look if it was generated, but nothing asserting it actually is.  (No integration-type tests.)  Since it is just reverting back to the superclass behaviour it may be reasonable not to add one.  I don't know.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/778437-sprb-spam/+merge/60360
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/778437-sprb-spam into lp:launchpad.