Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing ui
We should guard these UI changes with a feature flag "disclosure". I think users will be confused as we make revisions based on stakeholder feedback.

Your IRC nicks when viewed in the picker must be the same as viewed on your profile page to so the user does not think something is amiss: "wallyworld on network irc.freenode.net"

The same is true for Lp Id, your profile page does not use a ~.

I think the ~less Lp-id and long irc nick will test poorly but that is what we already use in Lp. Tomorrow, I will put together picker, comment, and profile pictures of the text and ask mrevell to test. We can land your UI without testing if the feature flag is in place. We can make final changes to the picker, comments, and profile pages when we get user testing back.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail/+merge/61973
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail into lp:launchpad.