Re: lp:~danilo/launchpad/bug-772754-other-subscribers-remove-cruft into lp:launchpad

Hi Danilo.  I'm using this branch for a UX review, so I'm going to make comments here that can probably be addressed in earlier branches if you like.

It looks good!

In the mockup, "Maybe notified" goes last in the portlet, while in your branch, at least in https://bugs.launchpad.dev/firefox/+bug/1 , it comes before "Notified of all changes".  I still think that we should show categories from the most connected to the least--so "Notified of all changes" should come first, followed by METADATA, followed by LIFECYCLE, followed by "Maybe notified".  If the change you made from the mockup was intentional, so be it--I won't be around for you to convince me :-) .

In the mockup, there is a lot of text describing what "Maybe notified" means.  I do prefer to not have that text around, as you have done, but I am inclined to say that we should have a help link with that information.  If you disagree, again, since I'll be absent, I'm a pushover.

I'd prefer the above two changes.  This next comment is about a change that you made that I think is for the best.  In the mockup, I showed pencil icons for teams that the user could modify.  However, as you've noted in the past, we do not let teams change their subscription levels, so including that here would be scope creep.  So, +1 on omitting that.

That's it.  Thank you!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danilo/launchpad/bug-772754-other-subscribers-remove-cruft/+merge/64188
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~danilo/launchpad/bug-772754-other-subscribers-remove-cruft into lp:launchpad.