Re: lp:~jtv/launchpad/pre-bug-791204-getPackageUploads-name-filter into lp:launchpad

It's true that the +queue page has performance problems; at the moment however it's undergoing changes that don't interact well with attempts at optimization.  Therefore my instructions are to get it working first, and try not to make it too much worse.  After that we can have another optimization round.

We'll just have to see whether this particular change makes it worse or not; it may not slow things down at all.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/pre-bug-791204-getPackageUploads-name-filter/+merge/64345
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/pre-bug-791204-getPackageUploads-name-filter into lp:launchpad.