Re: [Merge] lp:~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball into lp:loggerhead

Review: Needs Fixing
Once I'd set up a virtualenv with the right prerequisites, I got the
following error when running the test suite:

{{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".../loggerhead/tests/test_controllers.py", line 8, in <module>
    from loggerhead.apps.branch import BranchWSGIApp
  File ".../loggerhead/apps/branch.py", line 36, in <module>
    from loggerhead.controllers.download_ui import DownloadUI, DownloadTarballUI
  File ".../loggerhead/controllers/download_ui.py", line 29, in <module>
    from loggerhead.exporter import export_tarball
ImportError: cannot import name export_tarball
}}}

After fixing that I got the following error from
TestDownloadTarballUI.test_download_tarball:

{{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/testtools/runtest.py", line 169, in _run_user
    return fn(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/testtools/testcase.py", line 499, in _run_test_method
    return self._get_test_method()()
  File ".../loggerhead/tests/test_controllers.py", line 135, in test_download_tarball
    app = self.setUpLoggerhead()
  File ".../loggerhead/tests/test_simple.py", line 47, in setUpLoggerhead
    branch_app = BranchWSGIApp(self.tree.branch, '', **kw).app
AttributeError: 'TestDownloadTarballUI' object has no attribute 'tree'
}}}

Obviously this needs some work.

We've been talking about taking more of a "patch pilot" approach in
Launchpad. That seems to mean that one of the core team - fwiw, I
would be happy to do it - would actively help getting this landed,
rather than just reviewing it. Would you like that, or would you
prefer to iterate on your own?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball/+merge/63931
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball into lp:loggerhead.

Follow ups