Re: [Merge] lp:~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball into lp:loggerhead

Sorry, I had been gone. I will be sure and look into this right away!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball/+merge/63931
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~xaav/loggerhead/export-tarball into lp:loggerhead.