Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/incorrect-picker-label-830935 into lp:launchpad

You should add pillar_category to IPillar, rather than having a separate security declaration for it.

Also, I'm not sure about the way the categories are displayed. Should they be there at all? If they should be there (which I really doubt), they should probably be somehow separated from the pillar name (different colour?) and be lowercase.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/incorrect-picker-label-830935/+merge/72513
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/incorrect-picker-label-830935 into lp:launchpad.