Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/refactor-cron-germinate into lp:launchpad

I'm going through the diff sequentially at the moment; the parts I'm ignoring are the parts that I have nothing to say about.  When I get to the end I can give you a very brief formal review.  :)

=== added file 'lib/lp/archivepublisher/scripts/generate_extra_overrides.py'

+    def getConfig(self):
+        """Set up a configuration object for this archive."""
+        for archive in self.distribution.all_distro_archives:
+            # We only work on the primary archive.
+            if archive.purpose == ArchivePurpose.PRIMARY:
+                return getPubConfig(archive)
+        else:
+            raise LaunchpadScriptFailure(
+                'There is no PRIMARY archive for %s' %
+                self.options.distribution)

Why not just use self.distribution.main_archive?

(Also, remember to punctuate that error message!)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/refactor-cron-germinate/+merge/84624
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/refactor-cron-germinate into lp:launchpad.