Re: lp:~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/workitems-schema-changes into lp:launchpad/db-devel

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Mattias Backman
> <mattias.backman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'm not sure I understand I understand the use for a sequence column.
>> If it's just for maintaining display order we can use the id column.
>
> in the presence of deletes and adds the id column won't match your UI,
> unless your UI only allows adds at the bottom of the list.

Ah you're right, we will want to preserve the order of the work items.
So we need a sequence column.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/workitems-schema-changes/+merge/91295
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/workitems-schema-changes into lp:launchpad/db-devel.