Re: [Merge] lp:~deryck/launchpad/buglistings-preload-people-901122 into lp:launchpad

I update the branch to use IPersonSet.getPrecachedPersonsFromIDs instead of a hand crafted query, per Robert's suggestion on IRC. This produces the same query count as my original new query.

FWIW, I mentioned to Robert on IRC that I thought I had seen more queries by listing out ownerID via

[bugtask.bug.ownerID for bugtask in bugtasks]

Turns out I was seeing more queries, but not from that.  When you click around a bugtask search results list, we update the URL with query parameters. When you come to the page via these query strings, that view issues a couple more queries than without the query string. But these increased counts are consistent, no matter the data size -- 2 more than without the query string. Given that, I didn't dig too much into that issue, especially since I wanted to finish this off and get it landed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/buglistings-preload-people-901122/+merge/97041
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~deryck/launchpad/buglistings-preload-people-901122 into lp:launchpad.

Follow ups