Re: lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-data-tar-xz-version-requirement into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code

Hi Colin,

Thanks for remembering to make this change and doing so in such a timely manner.

In the test you restored, test_verifyFormat_xz_good_predep, is it still necessary to have the 'Pre-Depends' in the control in order for the upload to be accepted?  Perhaps you can keep the test, though rename it, and remove the dependencies that are made obsolete by your branch.

Once ready I'll be happy to land it for you.

Normally I'd mark this as 'Approved' but this time I'm setting it to 'Needs fixing' as a reminder that I need to revisit it when you've made the change and then land it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-data-tar-xz-version-requirement/+merge/103859