[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/commercial-means-shut-up into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/commercial-means-shut-up into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch renames the 'commercial' attribute on 'IArchive' to 'suppress_subscription_notifications'. It does this using a property to set the 'commercial' attribute for the database's benefit.

We don't do any queries across the attribute in Launchpad, so we're good there. Ubuntu Software Centre is the only user, and they (currently) don't even use it at an API level, so we're good for backwards compatibility.

Thus, we can un-expose 'commercial' and forbid any access to the attribute in code.

Future patches will:
 - rename the column in the db
 - change the permissions so that PPA owners (& any PPA creator) can change the attribute
 - (possibly) migrate from boolean to an enum

Adds 36 lines, reducing us to 102 lines of credit.

Thanks,
jml

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/commercial-means-shut-up/+merge/104739
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/commercial-means-shut-up/+merge/104739
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/commercial-means-shut-up into lp:launchpad.