Re: [Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/editstatus_timeout_874250 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing

I'm sorry to do this, Rick, but I'm going to send you back to work on it.  I think we really need to have the test refactor broken out from the actual new change.  It's just too much to sort through in the current form.  Also, I believe your new tests duplicate existing tests.  If you break out the test refactor to its own branch, I think it will make it easier to sort out if there's duplicate testing going on too.

So consider the test refactor first, ensure we don't duplicate tests, and then get the bug fix reviewed separately.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/editstatus_timeout_874250/+merge/103912
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rharding/launchpad/editstatus_timeout_874250 into lp:launchpad.