[Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/reportbug into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~rharding/launchpad/reportbug into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

= Summary =

I missed a point where the linked navigation gets updated by later events and
would render the report a bug link inert again.

So this is a follow up from:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/1024866_buglink/+merge/115117

== Implementation Notes ==

I noticed that we should be using the container of the ListingNavigator object
instance and moved the methods to using that to constrain the targeting.

Since linkify_navigation isn't on the instance, but a module method, we have
to pass in the instance info we need in the form of the container node.

== Tests ==

test_listing_navigator.js

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/reportbug/+merge/115562
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/reportbug/+merge/115562
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rharding/launchpad/reportbug into lp:launchpad.