Re: [Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/reportbug into lp:launchpad

> Looks good.
>
> [0]
>
> 101     -                '<a class="previous"
> href="http://example.org/";>PreVious</span>' +
> 102     -                '<div id="client-listing"></div>' +
> 103     +                    '<a class="previous"
> href="http://example.org/";>PreVious</a>' +
> 104     +                    '<div id="client-listing"></div>' +
>
> I've spotted the fix (s/span/a/) but the indentation seems off.

The indentation was done just to indicate that there's a nested html structure there. The bug here is not limiting to the parent node scope and just tried to bring out that there's a parent there.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/reportbug/+merge/115562