Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/project-sharingpolicy-garbo-job2 into lp:launchpad

 I did have the same thought as you that if people had private things
but no commercial subscription, then too bad, serves them right.
William convinced me to - he said that the affected projects are
Linaro/Canonial and we would/could be exposing private information. I
wasn't winning the argument so thought it best just to make the change.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/project-sharingpolicy-garbo-job2/+merge/120063