Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/branch-infotype-portlet-1040999 into lp:launchpad

On 28/08/12 13:39, Ian Booth wrote:
> Thanks!
>
>> 16      + @enabled_with_permission('launchpad.Edit')
>> 17      + def visibility(self):
>> 18      + """Return the 'Set information type' Link."""
>> 19      + text = 'Change information type'
>> 20      + return Link('+edit-information-type', text)
>>
>> Should this be information_type instead of visibility?
>>

> I considered it but bugs uses 'visibility' for exactly the same thing and I wanted to be consistent.
> How strongly do you feel about changing it?

Not strongly at all, but Bugs probably isn't good precedent, as the name
derives from the old hybrid privacy/security portlet.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/branch-infotype-portlet-1040999/+merge/121404