[Merge] lp:~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

== Summary ==

The developer membership board owns the Ubuntu packagesets, allowing the DMB to add and remove packages from them. However, the DMB cannot modify packageset descriptions or delete packagesets. These changes have have to be made by a LP admin with SQL access.
The DMB has some packagesets that are no longer needed, and has descriptions of packagesets that we'd like to set.

== Proposed Fix ==

This proposed branch exposes write access to the name, description, and owner attributes of packagesets to the API, and adds an (exposed) deletion function.

The patches for this are trivial, and minimal.

I believe that allowing packageset deletion is safe, although there are a couple of corner cases, that I could use some guidance on:

1. I emptied packagesets on deletion, but alternatively, that could abort deletion.
2. Question 1 again, but for hierarchy and upload rights. I didn't do any cleaning up here, and assumed the DB's transactional integrity would abort / cleanup here.
3. Should we disallow deletion of packagesets in stable series?
4. I believe allowing renames is safe?
5. If we change the owner of a packageset, who should own its associated packageset group? This is simple in the case of a standalone packageset, but there is no obvious owner if the group contains other packagesets.
6. Can I make deletion not return a 404 on success?

== Complexity rationale ==

I re-wrote the packagesets' doctests as unit tests, resulting in a nett LoC reduction, and less doctests \o/

== Tests ==

In lib/lp/soyuz/stories/webservice/xx-packageset.txt and lib/lp/soyuz/tests/test_packageset.py

== QA ==

edit-acl in lp:~stefanor/ubuntu-archive-tools/edit-packagesets has been taught how to exercise these new API functions.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets/+merge/124555
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets/+merge/124555
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets into lp:launchpad.