Re: [Merge] lp:~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code

This branch looks good to me.  I would like a DB review so your assumptions (#2
in particular) can be verified.

Regarding the 404 issue, the other "destroy" methods seem to share the same
behavior, so while it may not be entirely desirable, it is at least consistent
with current practice.

We try to keep review diffs below 800 lines because reviews seem to get
super-linearly more taxing as the number of lines increase.  Next time see if
there is a way you can make a change in multiple branches.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stefanor/launchpad/edit-packagesets/+merge/124555