Re: [Merge] lp:~abentley/launchpad/spec-creation-js into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Thanks, Aaron.  Looks good to me.  I really appreciate you cleaning up those odd lines where SpecificationSharingPolicy ran long.

FWIW, I'd prefer a different name to the js function that sets up the page.  Something like init_popups, init_page, or setup_page, or even just setup/init.  This is a minor quibble, though, so I leave it your call.  dom_ready was confusing to read because my brain had to reconcile the name with the on('domready') call.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/spec-creation-js/+merge/125038