Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387 into lp:launchpad

1. Why not distros

The result collection of an API query needs to be homogeneous or else the lazr restful entry objects are not created. So I can add a getSharedDistributions() method in a separate branch.

2. Commercial admins

I have made it so that commercial admins also get full access. A new test was added for this.

3. Owner and driver teams

I have updated the query to check for participation in owner and driver teams. I used a CTE to select the teams for efficiency.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387/+merge/125682