Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387 into lp:launchpad

One thought - the reason I didn't do teams at first was due to a question I asked on the bug about the workflow. The departing user is first removed from all teams, and then this API is used to see who any project is directly shared with. Over time, as we adopt the recommended approach of using teams, this API should return fewer results.

So with the latest change to this branch to query for teams, I guess it is somewhat superfluous if the workflow of first removing the user from all their teams is followed, but will catch any mistakes made where the user still has unintended access. But it will not be obvious if such access is direct or via a team. Calling deletePillarGrantee() is access is via a team is effectively a no-op so I guess it's not so bad.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/projects-shared-with-person-1053387/+merge/125682