Re: [Merge] lp:~allenap/maas/fast-path-installer-tag into lp:maas

16	+    def use_traditional_installer(self, enabled=True):
17	+        """Set this node to be installed with the traditional installer.

- Missing doc for param "enabled".

- If I understand this correctly, use_traditional_installer() can also be used to set a node to use the FPI (with enabled=False)?  Not sure if it's the name of the function, or the boolean argument, or the docstring but this is a bit confusing.  How about:
   a) creating an enum with the two installation methods and use that in the tag, then transform the 2 methods you have into set_installation_method(install_method)/get_installation_method()?
   b) dropping the 'enabled' bool and creating another use_fast_path_installer() method?

Thinking about a), I'm starting to think that adding a field on the node might have been a bit cleaner… I know we talked about this yesterday and I don't want to slow you down but what are the reasons why you want this as a tag?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~allenap/maas/fast-path-installer-tag/+merge/148155
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~allenap/maas/fast-path-installer-tag into lp:maas.