Re: [Merge] lp:~allenap/maas/shared-to-per-tenant-storage into lp:maas

> [0]
>
> I'd suggest adding a test in TestMigrate to make sure the files change
> ownership properly when there is a valid 'provider-state' file (and a related
> node with an owner).  I know you're sort of testing this at a lower level in
> 'TestFunctions' but since we suspect this is going to be one of the most used
> code paths, I'd add that test anyway.

Good idea, done.

> [1]
>
> Can you please reference the "steps" you're testing in 'TestMigrate' the same
> way you did it in "def migrate():"?

Sure, done.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~allenap/maas/shared-to-per-tenant-storage/+merge/151858
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~allenap/maas/shared-to-per-tenant-storage into lp:maas.