[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/sprb-findpersontonotify into lp:launchpad

Steve Kowalik has proposed merging lp:~stevenk/launchpad/sprb-findpersontonotify into lp:launchpad.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)
Related bugs:
  Bug #1208866 in Launchpad itself: "PackageDiff.requester not set properly for recipe build uploads"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/1208866

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/sprb-findpersontonotify/+merge/179093

Deal with SPRecipe's in IPackageUpload.findPersonToNotify(). The notify code already deals with SPRecipes (by not notifying), so this should only fix the linked bug. I've also cleaned up a method that isn't called in IPackageUpload, and I've inlined IPerson.isUploader to its only remaining callsite, so it's dead too.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/sprb-findpersontonotify/+merge/179093
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/sprb-findpersontonotify into lp:launchpad.