[Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian into lp:launchpad

Stuart Bishop has proposed merging lp:~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian into lp:launchpad with lp:~stub/launchpad/mock-swift as a prerequisite.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian/+merge/179142

Move Librarian storage from local disk to Swift.

The two parts to this are:

    - A script to copy Librarian files from local disk into Swift, optionally removing them from local storage.

    - Modifying the Librarian to attempt to serve files from Swift, falling back to serving files from disk.

This should allow us to migrate without pain with the following steps.
    1) Schedule regular job to copy files into Swift.
    2) Turn on feature flag enabling Librarian to serve files from Swift
    3) Alter regular job to move files into Swift rather than copy.

At this point, the only Librarian files on local disk are the recently uploaded ones. We could then do further work to have uploads streamed directly into Swift, but I think it is better to not bother as the failure mode if Swift dies is better when local disk is available as a buffer, as we can still accept uploads and serve recently uploaded files.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian/+merge/179142
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian into lp:launchpad.

Follow ups