Re: [Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian into lp:launchpad

I'm handling the corrupt upload case better now. If we detect md5 mismatch between disk, db or swift we attempt to delete the upload from Swift. A better alternative would be to upload to a temporary location and swap it into place if the md5 is correct, but that involves feature work on the mock Swift implementation. The version I have should be good enough, as Swift is almost certainly available as we only just received a success code from it.

We could continue on failure, but I expect this is rare. If it isn't rare (eg. lots of disk md5s not matching the db, or Swift uploads regularly breaking) we certainly should stop.

We discussed inlineCallbacks and how this mess actually works on IRC. Leaving this code as is.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/swift-librarian/+merge/179142