[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/bpph-source into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/bpph-source into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Add and export BinaryPackagePublishingHistory.getPublishedSource.  This provides a simple way to get from a BPPH to an SPPH on the webservice, which was previously more or less impossible to do accurately unless you already had the SPPH in hand, and certainly inefficient.  At the moment I need this for new-style ddeb publication, where we want to walk through Archive.getPublishedBinaries() results and need to know the source package name so that we can publish them to the right directory.

I made this a method rather than a property since it's at least one extra query and I didn't want to risk introducing problems when materialising collections of BPPHs over the webservice.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/bpph-source/+merge/255070
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/bpph-source into lp:launchpad.