Re: [Merge] lp:~blr/launchpad/generate-access-token-script into lp:launchpad

> The intention was to make integration of LP and a consumer as painless as
> possible for developers. I was aware of launchpad-request-token in
> launchpadlib, but wanted to both generate settings which could be copied
> directly (e.g. to local/setting.py in the case of SSO) and avoid browser
> interaction.

In addition, anyone wanting to integrate with a running launchpad instance needs to have lp:launchpad already, but might not have lp:launchpadlib.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~blr/launchpad/generate-access-token-script/+merge/299086