[Merge] lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-gpg-import into lp:launchpad

Thomi Richards has proposed merging lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-gpg-import into lp:launchpad.

Commit message:
Ensure we use openid_canonical_url when generating owner_ids while importing gpg keys.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-gpg-import/+merge/300830

Ensure we use openid_canonical_url when generating owner_ids while importing gpg keys.

The existing code on devel works because openid_canonical_url is set to the same thing as openid_root_url, but on staging they're set differently.

This MP fixes the code, and adds two tests.
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-gpg-import into lp:launchpad.

Follow ups