Re: [Merge] lp:~codersquid/python-oops-datedir-repo/optional-prune-dependencies into lp:python-oops-datedir-repo

I was unable to run the unit tests and need help.

I created and activated a virtualenv, ran boostrap.py, and installed testrepository.

`testr run` suggested `testr init`. After doing the init step, `testr run` still failed due to bin/py not existing. I've missed a step somewhere.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~codersquid/python-oops-datedir-repo/optional-prune-dependencies/+merge/327978
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~codersquid/python-oops-datedir-repo/optional-prune-dependencies into lp:python-oops-datedir-repo.