Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/fix-core-snap-installation into lp:launchpad-buildd

Review: Approve

LGTM, the code changes are quite simple and consistent with the changelog description. I checked that the lxc.cap.drop syntax is good and they match capabilities listed in the man page. My only question is - why not put udev in the same loop that checks for availability of snapd, fuse, squashfuse? I think that would be more consistent. But if 1) we expect udev to always be available, and 2) not having udev will surface as something that will halt things in some other way, then this is ok.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/fix-core-snap-installation/+merge/333627
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/fix-core-snap-installation into lp:launchpad-buildd.