Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-change-code-check-privacy into lp:launchpad

I tried Storm validators first, but the problem there was that they interfered with object creation because they required a new SQL statement in the middle of constructing the row.  That said, my first attempt also involved deleting the up-front isValidPrivacy check, so I'll see if I can make it work while leaving that check in place, relying on the Storm cache.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-change-code-check-privacy/+merge/365294