[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-change-code-check-privacy into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-change-code-check-privacy into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

I think it was an oversight in the earlier rather basic privacy work for snaps that we didn't do this.  There's some repetition here (for instance, creating a snap checks privacy rules twice, once in SnapSet.new and once in the various validators), but all except the checks in the validators now serve the purpose of producing clearer error messages rather than being security-critical.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-change-code-check-privacy/+merge/365294