[Merge] ~pappacena/launchpad:autorestart-for-librarian into launchpad:master

The proposal to merge ~pappacena/launchpad:autorestart-for-librarian into launchpad:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

I was testing somethings on Zope templates, and it was kind of a pain to manually restart the server every time. So, I've created this small script to detect file changes and automatically restart librarian.

This script is meant to be used in development only (to restart faster, it SIGTERM things and kills processes based on pattern, for example. Things that are not safe to do outside dev envs).

The usage is simple: instead of "make start_librarian", just run "make watch-librarian".

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~pappacena/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/377007
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pappacena/launchpad:autorestart-for-librarian into launchpad:master.