[Merge] lp:~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id into lp:launchpad-buildd

The proposal to merge lp:~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id into lp:launchpad-buildd has been updated.

Description changed to:

Pass the build_id parameter to the livefs build. This parameter can be used for instance to pass the cdimage build timestamp to the actual build, which then can be used by ubuntu-image to populate .disk/info.

I'm really bad at naming, so if anyone thinks that build_id is *not* the right way to call this parameter, please shout (we'll have to change it in all the various places then). Just seemed to fit as this is how it's *sometimes* called on cdimage.

This way we can have something like .disk/info on our preinstalled images built by ubuntu-image, which would make it much easier for users and testers to identify which image they are using.

This MP is part of a set of changes in ubuntu-image, livecd-rootfs and ubuntu-cdimage.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id/+merge/377635
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sil2100/launchpad-buildd/pass_build_id into lp:launchpad-buildd.