[Merge] ~cjwatson/lp-signing:publish-tarball-debug into lp-signing:master

Colin Watson has proposed merging ~cjwatson/lp-signing:publish-tarball-debug into lp-signing:master.

Commit message:
Debug publish-to-swift by showing OS_* variables

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/lp-signing/+git/lp-signing/+merge/381549

It's otherwise quite difficult to work out what's going on if all we have to work with are "Authorization Failure" messages from swift.  For safety, we redact the values of environment variables that aren't specifically known not to be secret.
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~cjwatson/lp-signing:publish-tarball-debug into lp-signing:master.