Re: [Merge] ~lgp171188/launchpad:diff-viewer-fix-text-overflow into launchpad:master

Andrey, Colin, I have updated this MP to just specify `overflow-wrap: break-word`.

> I'm not sure I completely like either of these, but on balance I prefer Andrey's suggestion.
> ..
> The `table-layout: auto` change looks worse to my eye: I can see why you would have needed it with `overflow: scroll`, but it makes the line-number column uncomfortably narrow, and it's definitely worse overall with `overflow-wrap: break-word`.

I understood the `it's definitely worse overall with 'overflow-wrap: break-word'` as `it's definitely worse overall vs 'overflow-wrap: break-word'` based on your comment above that you prefer Andrey's suggestion.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lgp171188/launchpad/+git/launchpad/+merge/424302
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lgp171188/launchpad:diff-viewer-fix-text-overflow into launchpad:master.